Cover of "Mine"- Taylor Swift

This one took me FOREVER, not because it was hard to play but because everytime I tried to record it, something would happen to stuff it up. First, my dad barged in, then my mom, then my sister. It's like they were on a mission of sabotage F5. And then my voice started making this weird cracking sound, the camera ran out of batters and the memory card was full. & by the time I finally had a successful recording, the song had kind of lost its original sound if you know what I mean. It didn't sound as good as the first time I recorded it -.-' Oh well.

I think I need a better camera for recording cause the one I'm using is my dad's digital camera... which isn't all that great.

This is for you fodmn :L I didn't even try to sound like taylor swift cause her voice is waaaaay different but I hope you still like it.

Anyone else have any song requests? I'll play anything... as long as its not by the ting tings *shivers*.

Leave A Comment