You Shall Not Pass! :P


"The happiest people are those who are too busy to notice whether they are
happy or not."- Unknown

I've finally got air-con in my room XD and its very warm.

I basically spent Saturday moving stuff out of my room so that the people could set it up. I didn't know so much stuff had accumlated at the back of my desk LOL. Then I invaded my sister's room and used her desk. I wrote a short story while the people installed the air-con. It was hard to concentrate cause of the noise. I thought my eardrums were going to explode. Then because I'd used up all my motivation on writing the story, I basically spent the rest of the day doing nothing.

At night, I watched Lord of the Rings for the 11th time cause it was on GO! channel. I love LOTR - even though the books make me fall asleep. I'm such a dork 8) Huh, that reminds me, Othilia and I have still got to force Bonnie to watch it. What happened to our super awesome Lord of the Rings Movie Marathon plan?



"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, "Certainly I can!"
and get busy and find out how to do it." - Theodore Roosevelt

Leave A Comment