V for Volumptuous

Volumptuous... I like that word. Especially when you say it with an English accent.

*****
AAARGH falsjkvpoanvawefnalv.

Are Sundays usually so boring? FAR OUT MAN. I'm bored shitless here. It's like I'm waiting for the day to end which doesn't really make sense since tomorrow's going to be Monday and I'm going be bogged down with assignments and stuff. I should be doing something productive.

I watched V for Vendetta (thanks Lyanna), yesterday. It was good but I ended up feeling very confused and had to wiki the plot while watching. I would've enjoyed the movie more if my parents hadn't barged in halfway and started talking really loudly. I think that's why I seemed to miss the point of the movie entirely :(




















Natalie Portman's really pretty but the part where her head got shaved was such a wtf moment... I wish I could wind back time and watch the movie again and this time pay more attention. LOL funny thing was: even though I didn't really get the plot, I still felt inspired when it ended.
Haha, Jessica and I seem to be the only people blogging anymore.

Leave A Comment