~Singing Oah~

Remember when I had that Alexander Rybak obsession? Well I spent 15 minutes youtubing his songs again tonight and it helped me remember just how catchy they were. It also reminded me of how ugly he actually is... LOL. That doesn't mean I like him any less though.

I also realised that his songs have very lame and sometimes very disturbing lyrics. For example:


'Cause who would know that you would treat me like a boy
And I treat you
like a girl in this funny little world. - from Funny Little World
Is he saying that people don't already treat him like a boy?


"But I know a magic dolphin
Swimming above the world
And in my dreams it
promised me
That someday I'll find my girl"-from Dolphin

LOL I see magic dolphins too 8) Except they don't tell me whether I'll find a guy or not because like... dolphins.. don't... talk.

"Singing Oah
I love you Moa
Youre way too young for me
But I dont
mind..." - from Oah
What's he saying? That he's a pedo?! (F5)

Oh well, he's Norwegian so I guess he kind of has an excuse for the strange lyrics.

Leave A Comment