Bruise :(

Wednesday, August 18th:

"Laugh to forget, but don't forget to laugh. It'll do your heart good :)" -
unknown.

Supposed to be doing homework but really can't be bothered. Ewwy, can't believe we're gonna get a PE assignment :'(

I have a massive bruise on my right leg. It was a pinkish-blue colour yesterday but today, when I looked at it again in PE, it was a BLACK/PURPLE coloured. Yuck. And then in European handball, my team (who obviously decided that I was expendable >_>) decided to make me goalkeeper so I spent 2 periods getting balls pegged at me. Hooray! Let's all chuck balls at cynthia! One of them collided with my bruise and it hurt.

LOL, nah it wasn't that bad. It was actually quite fun once I forgot about the mind-numbing pain associated with being a human target. Plus, I actually block better than I can play so yeh :)

Oh and because I can't resist:


TAEMIN!! (L)

And yes, I have decided that he is male even though it should be illegal for a guy to be so pretty.

Leave A Comment