Cynthia Reacts to "Kids React"

Yesterday I woke up with a giant pimple on my face and the first thing my dad said to me was, "I'm taking you to Neeta to get your passport photo done."

......

If you don't know, passport photos last for about 5 years before you have to redo them. So even when I'm twenty-something years old, I'll still have the same pimply-faced photo. Great.

So I was watching some youtube videos and I came across those darned "Kids React" ones. I have seen a few before  - I've watched "Kids React to K-pop", "Kids React to One-Direction" and "Kids React to The Hunger Games". From what I remember, I never really liked those kids and their snooty/pompous attitudes . I know they're just reacting and expressing their feelings over strange fads and whatnot but some of them are just so narrow minded. For example, in the Kids React to K-pop one, one guy was like, "I don't like it because I don't understand it." Uhh dude, I think that's because it's IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE. That video received so much negative feedback that the uploaders disabled the ratings bar. Does that seem redundant to you? The kids are allowed to react to k-pop but we're not allowed to react to their reaction.


I also watched "Kids React to Hatsune Miku". Yes, she's a machine, yes she's computer generated but that doesn't mean she ain't cool. And FYI, the language is Japanese, not "gibberish". There is a difference, guys. I also really wanted to punch that girl in the end. The one that goes, "I'm done. She's not a real person; this isn't real music; I don't want to listen to her anymore." That's like saying you won't listen to dubstep because it's not made by actual instruments.

Back to the K-pop video, one of the girls said, "You know what really bugs me? When Asian people bleach their hair, because it's really fake." Okay fine. So white people aren't allowed to dye their hair a colour other than their natural one? Duuuuuude, think before you speak.

/end rant

ANYWAYYYS, on to a different topic: don't hit me when I say this but I actually really like Justin Bieber's new album. Y'all can say what you want about him and his overblown pop-star status but you have to admit, the guy does make nice music HAHAHAHA. My favourite track is probably "As Long As You Love Me" - I know, cliched title but that doesn't make the song any less epic.


Leave A Comment