Things That Made Me Laugh Today

I was walking with Verena to free period when in typical Verena fashion, she turned around and yelled at this random guy in another year. He'd said or did something insulting so Verena fixes him with a death glare and goes, "I'M GOING TO DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE!!!!"

I LOL'd a little.

During my piano lesson today, my teacher had one of her granddaughters over. She was just walking round the living room while I had my lesson. Anyway, about 15 minutes into the lesson, she approaches my teacher and goes, "Hey Nana, my shoes and socks are wet. Can I take them off?" My teacher goes, "Of course. Leave your socks on the edge of the bidet."

So she walks off into the bathroom but then comes back out a few seconds later.

"What's a bidet?"

My teacher goes, "It's that thing next to the toilet."

"What thing?"

"Do I really have to come over there and show you?" sighs my teacher.

"OH!" The granddaughter exclaims. "You mean the BUTT-WASHY thing!"

I LOL'd again.

And on the drive back from piano, my dad showed me what he'd been doing on his BlackBerry. He'd been reading this article about 50 bizarre U.S. laws and laughing to himself in his car: http://www.divinecaroline.com/22323/99603-i-m-arrest-what-fifty-bizarre

You should read it too. It really is quite bizarre. Apparently it's illegal to eat oranges whilst taking a bath in California. In Florida, if you tie your elephant to a parking meter, you must pay the same parking fee as you would a vehicle. Oh and this one's for you Donovan: In Indiana, the value of pi is 4, and not 3.1415.... Go figure.

Leave A Comment