Regrets and Dreams

I'm BAAAACCKKKKK!!!

Hehe. After watching Natalie Tran's latest teaser, I just really wanted to say that.

So anyway. It's Saturday. And I just finished working on my EX2 project so I'm in a good mood. (Picture a standard sine graph - my mood is probably at the point t= pi/2). Which means I actually feel like blogging for once. *GASP* A proper blog? As in a post that exceeds 100 words? No way!

Yes way guys. Yes way.

So since this is the last year of school, I must say that I have some regrets. Let me just voice them here.

1) I wish I could have made a band during high school. Like a proper band with ze drums and guitars and keyboards and maybe a cello (cause cellos are cool). It would have been so awesome. I feel like its a staple - during your high school life, you must have attempted to form a band... and failed. But I didn't and I regret it. Maybe it comes from being an introvert... people won't approach you and go, "Hey you! Why don't we form a band?" because you're too busy creeping people out with your unapproachable-ness. Yeah that's probably it.

2) If not a band, I would have at least wanted a singing buddy. This urge has increased the more I listen to stuff from The Civil Wars. Their harmonies are so beautiful. I wish I had someone who wanted to sing stuff like that with me. Don't get me wrong, Tian is a great singing buddy but we tend to muck around, doing stuff like serenading Nancy at recess and lunch, more than we actually "sing". Heck, I don't even have to sing, I just want to make music with someone. They could hand me a triangle and go "let's cover this song" and I would be all like, HELL YEAH. Haha I just realised how cheesy that sounds... "make music with someone". Not in that way guys, not in that way.

3) I regret having felt "stressed" in Years 7-10. WTF man. What was I thinking? I should've just watched more dramas during those years.

4) I regret only having become friends with some people in the last two years. We've had almost SIX YEARS in high school and I only get to know you now?? Oh the wasted years!

5) I regret kind of holing myself into a stereotype. You know how sometimes, spending an insane amount of time with some people turns you into a different person? And then you kind of wonder, is this really the person I am or is this what my context/surroundings have turned me into? What happens if I'd let myself branch out a little? What would my high school life had been like? It's true, your surroundings do shape the person you are. Some people start feeling antsy and break away to explore their potential. Some, like me, feel way too comfortable in their established zones and therefore, don't bother. But that doesn't mean you still don't wonder, right? Okay you probably don't know what I'm going on about. Cheers if you're still reading.

6) I (kind of) regret having dropped music... sometimes. But then I think of EX2 and I think of all the english extension 1 essays I have to write and I'm like, HELL YEAH THANK GOD I DROPPED THAT SHIT.

So yeah those are my regrets. There are probably more but I can't think of them now.

Oh and the other day, I was thinking of what I wished my life would be like in 5-10 years. Seeing as this is real life and things never work out the way you want them to (knowing me, I'd probably end up as a teacher after having failed a Media and Communications Course), I decided I might as well have fun "designing" my dream life on this blog. So here's my dream life in a series of Google Images:

This would be my house, or more specifically, my penthouse:

Photobucket



And before you ask, it would be situated in France somewhere. Which means I would be pretty fluent in French by then.

Photobucket



It's okay, you can laugh at the failed jump shot.

If not a penthouse, I'd just get something else. Nothing fancy y'know. Just like, a mansion maybe.

Photobucket



To afford said penthouse/mansion, I would need to be a high ranking magazine editor. Probably not a fashion magazine though because fashion and I go together like hipsters and Justin Bieber (read = not very compatible):

Photobucket



I would also, kind of, want to be like, married to like, Lee Min Ho.....

Photobucket



And have a lot of kittens running around my apartment.

Photobucket



Oh and I want a butler! I've always wanted a butler. Kind of like the one from Batman.

Photobucket



And there you go, my dream life. Haha looking at these pictures, I realize I am such a materialistic person. Whatever. I did say a DREAM life.

Leave A Comment