My Random Thoughts

Title speaks for itself.

  • DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2011 AIRS TONIGHT ON ONE OF THE ABC CHANNELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


  • Annie, I want to watch Skip Beat too! But I'll have to wait until nearly the whole series is out, otherwise I will die of impatience waiting for a few episodes every week.


  • I want to play Skyrim. All the reviews say its a good game and plus, it comes from the Elder Scrolls series. I actually have the one before Skyrim, called Oblivion. God knows how many times I started that game. Every single time I get up to a certain point and then I either lose interest or suck so much that it's impossible to continue playing. BUT IF I PLAY SKYRIM, THAT WOULD BE REDEEMING MYSELF... in a way. And also, I should use these holidays to play as many games as possible because after this, I would have to put a whole year of gaming on hold :( Oh and somebody mentioned that it had dragons. I like dragons. Haha, I sound so geeky - somebody stop me falling any further into the void of nerd-dom.


  • Juliana, your sister and I should cook together sometime. We seem to have the same cooking style.


  • My mum's nearly finished watching You're Beautiful. This means that we can start City Hunter soon. YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! LEE MIN HO, I'M COMING FOR YOU! This will be like the third time I've watched it because I remember spending a significant number of hours at Nancy's house marathoning a few episodes.


  • I baked a cake with Tian, Nancy and my sister yesterday. It was a green and red velvet cake and it tasted yummy, despite that fact that it looked like Frankenstein's rejected half-brother in cake form. I guess it just shows - you shouldn't judge a cake by its cover.


  • P.S. Could someone please answer this question for me:




    What do SNSD mean when they sing that line, "Bring the boys out". I don't get it. Bring the boys out from where? *mind wanders into the gutter*

    Comments
    2 Responses to “My Random Thoughts”
    1. Julianaa says:

      HAHAHAHA hey that's so true :') if we ever have cooking day, I'm sure it'll be a success with our talents combined :D

    2. Nancy Luu says:

      I think it's a song about gay boys opening up. 'Bring the boys out' of the closet. HAHAH I don't know.

    Leave A Comment