Road Rage Rant

Tian's watching City Hunter now :D YAY. Hey stop looking at me like that! I swear I didn't bully her into it.


WARNING: this post contains language that is inappropriate for lil children under the age of 12


MY DRIVING INSTRUCTOR IS SUCH A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. Honestly, if I didn't have to focus all my concentration on staying alive, I would be screaming my head off at him. Instead, I curse him in my mind with all the rudest words I know. He makes my piano teacher look like a freakin cuddly teddy bear.




Driving is .... interesting. I guess I don't hate it but right now its frustrating. It doesn't help that the stupid motherfucker keeps telling me how bad I drive. DUDE, of course I drive bad! I've barely been behind the wheel for 2 hours. What did you expect? Some sort of naturally gifted teenager who knows every single control just after one lesson? Bitch. I can't believe I have to put up with you for 3 more lessons.

All this anger is bad for my skin. I need to watch some City Hunter to calm down. I can pretend that all politicians Lee Min Ho bashes are my driving instructor.

Leave A Comment