Mutant Fish, Lee Min Ho & Sydney Girls


I know I'm supposed to be studying for the trials today but HOLY MOLY I have just had the mother of all weird dreams. And I really really really really need to write it down before it fades from my memory (although it is surprisingly clear in my mind right now. Most dreams tend to fade in within an hour). Um, sorry in advance if I've mentioned you in this dream, I can't control my subconsciousness, LOL. P.S. Sorry for all the random location jumps in this dream - the scenarios tend to go all over the place.







It started off with me jumping into a hole in the ground. Kind of like Alice in Wonderland but not quite. It seemed like I was in an Animal Crossing game - I even had an inventory that I could pull up and take things out of. Anyway, I jumped into a hole and immediately, I was surrounded by giant globs of goo that started attacking me from all sides. I ran for my life across this really weird landscape until I found a small little cottage and locked myself in. Inside this cottage, I recharged and picked up useful items and got ready to face the globs of goo again. I walked outside, got mobbed and died.



The dream transitioned to Nancy and I running through the halls of Sydney Girls High School. We were late for something and the school was so big. Let me just take a moment to describe the location. It wasn't like the Sydney Girls I knew. This school had so many levels, it had a basement, a ground floor, storey one, storey 2, storey 3, etc... There were lifts and elevators used to transfer students to the different floors and all the hallways were white, spacious and lined with giant windows. Actually, it was more like a mini-shopping centre.







Anyway, it turned out we were rushing to the cafeteria and when we ran in, everyone turned to stare at us. We got our trays of food and sat down at a table. I think we were new students at the school. Strangely enough, we were sharing a table with some miniature, little monks - all of them boys. They kept staring at us and eventually one of them asked, "Are you Korean, Chinese or Vietnamese?" So, what did I say? I replied, "BO?!" LOLOLOLOL. Don't ask me why - I don't understand it myself. Maybe it was because the cafeteria was lined television screens and all of them were playing reruns of Boys Over Flowers. For some reason, Bonnie was sitting at a nearby table and when she heard me, she turned around to give me a "WTF" face.







After eating, I walked out by myself and was heading towards the escalators when I saw Lee Min Ho. He was standing there, leaning against the banister and all of a sudden, I turned into Park Shin Hye (the actress from You're Beautiful). We just stood there watching each other and all of a sudden, the City Hunter theme started playing in the background - the one with all the trumpets and violins.




Location jump to my townhouse. It was quite dark and late in the evening now. I was back to being Cynthia and I think I was in a food tech lesson with a few members of the E class. We were told to split into twos and I partnered up with Othilia. The teacher came around and handed out different types of seafood to the groups. Othilia and I got some kind of weird mutant fish that looked like a cross between a tadpole and an axolotl and fuck, it was ugly. Other groups got eels, jellyfish or yabbies.









The teacher told us to peel off the bits of shell stuck to our fish. We did that and ten she went around handing out handfuls of "magic dust" to every group. We then sprinkled the magic dust onto our sea creatures and all of a sudden, they turned invisible! The teacher then said, "Now try to catch them before you cook them." So we released our ugly looking fish and watched it swim away. Everything then turned into chaos as different groups ran around with giant nets trying to catch the invisible sea creatures. Actually, they weren't invisible per se. You could kind of see them out of the corner of your eye - they had a glowing white outline that made it easier for us to catch them.




I remember seeing Stephanie and Nancy screaming together while trying chasing their glowing jellyfish. That was funny. Othilia and I had a lot of trouble as the shape of our one didn't really look like anything. The people who got yabbies were way more successful. Eventually we caught our ugly looking fish but I used too much force to slam the net over it, that I think I might have smushed it in half and it died :(







Location jump AGAIN back to Sydney Girls and now the whole school was in chaos. Apparently a rebel group of students had infiltrated the school and were causing a whole lot of trouble. Teachers in uniform marched like soldiers through the halls and alarms were blaring off everywhere. And it turned out I was the rebel leader. I had a large group of kids who were helping me escape but first I had to get a disguise. So Nancy and I went to the markets (yeh, I'm not sure where the markets came from) and I bought new stockings. Erm, it probably would've made more sense to buy a trenchcoat and sunglasses but well, I bought stockings. I kind of wandered around a little bit but then realised that my band of rebels were depending on me back at the school.




I got back to the school and resumed hiding from the teachers. But at one point, I made a dash for the elevator and just as the doors were closing, one of the teachers stuck her hand in and wrenched the doors open. I started kicking and screaming like a lunatic and even delivered some awesome karate kicks that landed. It was so chaotic. Explosions were happening all around us, alarm bells were ringing and my rebels were spreading mayhem throughout the school. But I didn't get to see what happened next because I time/location jumped again.




I was in a car driven by some of the rebels. We'd managed to escape the shcool and were now heading for a safe house. Turned out that safe house was a store on the side of the road. It was called something like "Squid and Sweets" and when we pulled over, the couple that owned the store welcomed us inside. The store was split in half down the middle and apparently, the wife owned the "sweets" side and the husband owned the "squid" side. I helped my friend pick out some lollipops and then we said goodbye, got back in the car and drove away.







And then I woke up.

Leave A Comment