Kitty Splat


Photobucket

I was going to think of a good story to go with this totally epic gif but I can't think of anything right now. Instead, I'll just entertain you with my stupidity:



  • I used to think cinnamon was made from apples. I now realise that just because cinnamon GOES WELL with apples, doesn't necessarily mean that its MADE from apples. According to Cynthia logic, the cinnamon part came from the peel of the apple that had been sun-dried. That would explain the brownness and dryness of it.

  • I once went over to Tian's house to get my house keys and then went home to unlock my house. I did that right, and then I walked back to Tian's house to return the keys. When I got back to my house, I realised that I had locked the door behind me and had to return to Tian's house to start all over.

  • SPAIN IS IN EUROPE. I only found this out recently. I spent my whole life thinking that Spain was situated somewhere in South America and the revelation only struck me while I was watching Eurovision because Spain was performing. I NEVER KNEW THAT. Did you know that? Just because people in South America can speak Spanish doesn't mean that Spain is a part of their continent. God, I suck.

Leave A Comment