Brain Vomit


Yes that's right, this post is just gonna be a whole lot of brain vomit. I find that I've got so many thoughts that if I try to structure my posts, I just forget everything I want to say. Ooooh I know, how bout a list? That way I don't need to link the different things I want to talk about. I am such a genius.


1. I have a new founded fetish for random gifs and pics on the internet. I think this came from reading too much MarkReadsHarryPotter. He likes using random gifs to express his reactions and I think that kinda wore off on me. I also have like the most ginormous collection of funny harry potter related pictures that I want to show everyone. But I won't vomit them all out at once. I'll just show them to you bit by bit. What, you don't want to see anymore?? Well too bad >:(


2. I feel so nerdy when I say this but Liverpool Library is so AWESOME. The last time I went there was about 3 years ago... But I went again today I only just realised the full extent of its awesomeness. Like omg, the checkout counter is omg. Ok, mb I'm overreacting. I need to get out more :(

3. I wish people would blog more. I don't only want to write. I want to read what about people write too.

4. Yesterday my sister fell off her RipStik and kinda smacked her face against the pavement. Ouch. Now she's got like a massive bump on the side of her face that she keeps telling me to feel. I told her she looks like a victim of domestic abuse.

5. My Daily Desktop Calender says "May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart." - Eskimo Proverb. I don't have many of these left but the good news is, I bought a new one for 2011 at the shops today. It's not a quotes one this time though. I'll elaborate more in a further post.

6. My cousin bought me a Junior Masterchef Cookbook for christmas. I looked at him like "seriously? Do you want me to burn down this whole townhouse or something?" According to him, I should be a reporter "because you can write stuff and shit...". Hmm that's actually not a bad idea. Apart from the fact that I have zero interest in current affairs.

7. Douchebaggery is my new favourite word. Move over, discombobulate.

8. Moulin Rouge is such a weird movie. It's strange how some parts could be so epic but then other parts make you want to bang your head against a door or something.

9. Doesn't this gif just win all the lulz?

Photobucket

10. I stumbled across this online store the other day: http://www.etsy.com/shop/theforksforest

They sell handmade jewellery and random bits of themed collectables. Most of their stuff is based on books like The Hunger Games and Twilight (don't judge >_>). There isn't much but the things that they do have are so pretty. Like the Mockingjay Love Shadowbox and the Tic Toc Mockingjay Necklace.


Leave A Comment