Red Snakes and Blue Foods

I am still laughing over the red snake thing that happened today. Especially when Othilia gave one to her brother and he made this kind of squeal/screeching sound after taking a bite. Even his friends laughed at him. LOL. Haha, she is so mean. I also heard about Stephanie and Bonnie giving one to Mr W. He ate it, turned red and then went "OI!" and ran after them but they'd already run down the stairs. Poor Bonnie was getting the evil eye from him when she walked out of HA in the afternoon. Bonnie, I wouldn't go to history tomorrow if I were you. ^^

Lucky for me, I don't like red snakes. Actually I don't like any type of red lollies and I usually avoid the strawberry flavoured stuff. To me, they taste like that disgusting Panadol syrup for kids. Bleh. I do like the blue snakes though.

Random fact: Blue is actually the least desirable colour for foods. For some reason, many people see blue and they think its unnatural so there's an instinctive aversion to anything coloured blue.
You probably already know that though. So anyway because I'm bored and because I've run out of Playful Kiss to watch *cry*, I'm gonna put together a list of naturally blue foods. Yeh... I know I'm a dork. shaddup >_>

  • Blueberries

  • Blue potatos (no, they are not MOLDY)

  • Blue corn (hence blue corn chips and blue tortillas)

  • Blue lobsters

  • Blue cheese

  • Borage flowers are blue and are edible... Apprently they taste like honey cucumber, whatever that is.

  • Bilberries (not blueberries. In fact blueberries are less blue than bilberries)

Aww man I suck. Can't think of anymore... unless I name all the blue fish species out there.

Leave A Comment