A dream

Haven't done this in a while....

*****



Last night I dreamt that I went to Killa Burgers' with Tian, Nancy, and our isters and brothers. It wasn't the one near our house though. For some reason, this restaurant was situated at the end of a LONG WINDY road smack bang in the middle of nowhere. We arrived there and everyone ordered. Except for me. For some reason, I seemed to have lost my voice and I couldn't say anything. I remember feeling really sad :(

Then we drove back home, with all six of us squished into a normal family car. I'm not sure who was driving but somewhere in the middle of the trip, we ended up back on the LONG WINDY road and this time, the road was full of people from school. It was similar to a parade and some Year 10s were just skipping down the road O_O.

Anyway, there were police patrolling the area and they were doing random breath testing. All six of us in the car started panicking because there were only supposed to be five people to a car. So then, we kicked out Amy and made her ride in some random's car. Heh... sorry Amy.

We then continued driving down the street until we reached a point where cars were not allowed. So we got out and started walking with the rest of the "parade". I remember looking down from a cliff on the side of the road and staring at a river.

For some reason, all five of us ended up on the side of the road just watching the parade go past. I think I asked Nancy what we were doing there and she said, "We're waiting for Amy." And then she gave me a look that was like, It's your fault for kicking Amy out of the car. Some Year 10s from school joined us on the side of the road and started chatting about something random. I kept looking at the parade of people, trying to find Amy but it was hard to see with all the banners and streamers blocking my view. I wondered why everyone was celebrating.

And then a bird shitted on me, someone screamed and then I woke up.


It's strange how I remembered this dream so well. Usually, I remember bits and pieces and then find a way to join them all together but this one just stuck in my mind. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the celebration was for the start of Term 4 and that scares me.

Leave A Comment