fml (again)

My life fucking sucks.

I have a tutor test tomorrow, which I didn't hear about until an hour ago. I've been sitting at the back for my Wednesday classes so sir doesn't check my work. Which is a good thing cause I don't get about half the stuff I learn in class, I struggle with the homework and I've got like all these random black spaces in my book where I think I'm supposed to have working out but I don't cause I just don't get it.

I got yelled at by my piano teacher (again) cause I haven't been reading up on classical suites, purcell and bach.

My mum can't drive me back from tutor tomorrow. So guess who's gonna be driving me home? ><' Two words ass-hole.

My modern history exam is the day after tomorrow. I couldn't study for it cause I was cramming for the tutor test that just came out of nowhere.
I can't do it. My brain's gonna explode.
I can't fucking write 2 essays (5-6 pages each), an extended response and answer short answer questions in only 2 hours.
I think they're overestimating me. My english feature article was only about 3 pages and I had TWO periods to do that.

I don't even have time to study for my normal year 10 yearlies cause of all the stuff I've been doing. Oh and Ms M has decided to use the violin people as her music slaves again so that means I need to practice for another performance. I AM SO SICK OF THAT SONG.

I also stubbed my toe again. Another stuffed-up toenail. It won't stop bleeding.

*sigh* Ranting to this blog has helped..... a little. But I still have a giant headache that won't go away and I still feel like crying. I think I'll just go to sleep now. I can't think clearly.

P.S. I wonder who reads this blog... It's kind of scary thinking that some randoms out there might come across this.

Leave A Comment