Some Random Observations

1. NTS:
Cramming before the night of the English Half Yearly = NOT GOOD!! I can feel my brain leaking out of my ears.

2. Justin Bieber has the most awesomest scream. It sounds like, "AAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAEHHHHHHHHHHH"
except like, five octaves higher.

3. Nancy's chinese name is "liu bei xi" which literally translates to "picking your nose". HAHAHAHA, thanks for reminding me Nanc.

4. By reading this post, you have just contributed to 1 of the 5 views I needed to reach 6000. Thank you very much.

5. My desktop is a slideshow desktop and currently, it's showing Central Park. The slideshow consists of all the places that I want to go to one day. It motivates me :D

6. A rapist from Carramar was recently caught and charged. I know who you are >_>

7. People with schizophrenia can sometimes feel invisible fingers touching their neck.

8. My Daily Desktop Calender Quote (DDCQ) is "Why not learn to enjoy the little things - there are so many of them."

9. My sister's hair smells like custard.

10. ..... I ran out of observations at number 9 but it felt weird just leaving it there. That's why there's a number 10.

Leave A Comment