The New and the Old

With the beginning of the new month, comes the end of an old crush. And by old, I mean a crush that lasted approximately two years. If there was a title for world's most chickenest/lamest girl - that would be me. Seriously. I counted the number of words that I actually said to him in those two years and the grand total comes to ....... eleven. But hey, whatever. It's about time I moved on anyways. I'll find something else to occupy my mind for now - anything that'll take my mind off those jeans...

Ineedalimb, I promise I'll make a Twitter account this week. I really want to make one but I'm just feeling a bit lazy tonight :L Oh, and that also reminds me, the other thing I wanted to do was make a Facebook account. Thank god the yearlies are over, now, I finally have time to do the things I want to do.



Moving on, I just finished reading the book "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". It was actually quite good. If we ever had to study a classic novel in English, we should totally do that one cuz it's probably more interesting than the original. And plus, it's basically a retelling of the original Pride and Prejudice... just with zombies.

Haha, and here's a quote from the book that I found quite hilarious:

Jane: "My dearest sister, now be serious. I want
to talk very seriously. Let me know everything that I am to know, without delay.
Will you tell me how long you have loved him?"



Lizzie: "It has been coming on so gradually, that
i hardly know when it began. But I believe I must date it from my first
seeing the way his trousers clung to those most English
parts
."


Oooh... What do you think that means? *insert perverted emoticon*

Anyways, I haven't been blogging much about my dreams nowadays. I should really start doing that again... starting now.

Last night, I had a dream that a group of police came to our school and interviewed the Year 9's. They told everyone to take out their phones so they could check them >_> Unfortunately, my phone had songs that I'd downloaded and when the policewoman asked me where I got them, I panicked. I eventually said that I got them from itunes and then she was like, "oh, okay." and walked off. HAHAHA.

And then the dream switched and I found myself at this meadow place with lots of pretty flowers and a giant lake. I was playing a game with some random people that involved jumping on the little islands in the middle of the lake. It was fun :)

Leave A Comment