'Tis a War out there...

Things pissing me off:

  • My parents are gay losers.
  • My mum says she doesn't want to pay for my vocal+violin lessons anymore. Well that's just great, especially since she told me at the beginning of the term that she would pay for anything AS LONG AS I WANTED TO DO IT. <---- you see that? Those were her exact words. She's not supposed to just change her mind cuz she felt like it! Where the fuck am I supposed to get $125 from?! If she didn't want me to take those lessons she should have TOLD ME THAT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TERM. HA! Who's the bad parent??
  • Just when I manged to catch up on stuff, the teachers decided to give us an english assessment. whoopee.
  • I think I'm gonna drop tutoring classes cuz everything we've done so far, I haven't understood. Actually why is this even on this list? I should be happy that I'm dropping cuz then I would finally understand what I'm doing.
  • I asked my dad why he kept yelling at my aunty and uncle - especially since they were just bringing food to our house. He turned his anger to me instead and started yelling random junk at me. & since my mum is a brainless zombie who likes to support her brainless husband, she started yelling at me as well - and I didn't even do anything O_O. But it was kinda funny when my dad turned around and directed his anger towards her. Now they're both spazzing at each other downstairs. Ahhh, music to my ears.
  • I realize that I should be studying surds right now - not blogging. LOL, how lazy have I become?
  • Tomorrow is Wednesday and Wednesday means piano lessons and piano lessons mean getting yelled at by my piano teacher cuz I don't practice my scales.
  • Last but not least, I have gay parents.

EDIT: I just asked my mum what I was supposed to eat for dinner and since she was still pissed about the argument with my dad, she told me to "Eat shit." See how much my parents love me?

That's all :)

Leave A Comment