This is why I don't Photoshop


Sundays are so relaxing. I don't feel rushed to do anything even though there's school the next day. It's only at like, 9pm that I start to feel panicky.

Today, my sister's friends came over to rehearse some drama thingy for Tournament of the Minds. I knew I wouldn't like her friends. The first guy who came in saw our piano and asked me, "What grade are you doing?" "Grade 6," I said. And then he said, " Oh, I did grade 6 a few years ago."
......
(he was in year 6 btw)

After that, I escaped upstairs with Tian and we watched Bleach for 2 hours.

At 5:30, I went tutoring and I came back at 7:45 to find that my sister's eyebrows had turned white. ALL of her friends had white eyebrows. I asked them, "Why are your eyebrows white?" and they said, "We're filming a documentary."

Huh, that explains... everything.

Yesterday morning during breakfast, my parents asked me when I was going to find a job. I said, "definitely not during year 9" and they were like, "Why not?"

WHAT DO THEY MEAN WHY NOT? In my opinion, I'm not old enough to start working yet. Shouldn't my parents be encouraging me to like, study? LOL. & then my dad goes, "She's not gonna work because her friends aren't working. Peer pressure, I tell you. When Nancy or Tian or someone else starts to work, you will see that she wants to find a job as well." He nods knowingly to my mum.

WTH?! I'm not working cuz I don't want to work. I'm already busy enough. Is that too much for my dad's itsy bitsy tiny brain to comprehend? Jeeez T_T
Anyway, back to doing whatever I was doing before - but not before I show you my swimming pool:

& your's:


Have a nice day ;)

Leave A Comment