The Sunrise

I had a strange dream last night.

I found myself playing the piano and my piano teacher was watching me the whole time. More people started coming into the room and I began to feel sick - but I kept playing. The song became louder and faster and I felt like I was going to collapse but I couldn't stop.

Suddenly the dream changed and I was at an airport type place, looking for someone. I thought I could see him from the corner of my eye but everytime I turned around, he wasn't there.

& then it changed again. This time, I was on surburban street with colourful houses all around me. I was supposed to find a suitable spot to watch the sunrise but all the houses were blocking the view. So I ran up and down the street looking for a suitable place. Then I saw a sqashy townhouse with the door open so I ran in. I don't remember much about the interior - except that there was a blue cabinet next to the back door. I walked out the back door and onto a spacious balcony.

There, was my perfect spot.

More people came and afterwards, we all watched the sunrise together from the balcony.

Leave A Comment