Gayest of them all

Today, I realised that if you knew my name + school, you could stalk me via google. It would come up with a list of links and one of them led to this page. I've changed the settings now so that people don't stumble onto this page randomly. It's not that I have a problem with randoms, its just that on this page, I sometimes bitch about things that might offend some people...

Like now.

Mr. Downsyndrome, you are a gaybo and I hate you >:( I AM NOT BRINGING SCIENCE WORK TO AMERICA! Like, WTFFF?! Today, when I told him that I wasn't going to be here for four weeks, he gave me a death stare and said, "WHY are you telling this to me now? Do you want me to run around at the last minute preparing work for you?"

Errr.. NO! Who said anything about extra work? Not me. I just wanted you to know that, in case we have anything important coming up. FAR OUT! I already gave a note to the office about my early leave. I've done everything I should've done so just STOP with the why-are-you-not-responsible shit. You can take your science hw and ----- &%$#@

Ms S, you are also a gaybo. Why the hell do I need to go typequick tomorrow to record my results? What's wrong with telling them to you now? During the whole typequick course, I've been staring at my results 10000 times and NOW you call me back to record them. Gee, isn't that smart.

Mr N is also a gaybo - but that's self-explanatory.

Mr. J (tutor), I hate you as well. Why do you have to make me do a test the day before I go? I have a life okay. Please don't make me do a test that I haven't prepared for, espcially one that I didn't even know was on, until the day before.

& who's the gayest of them all, you ask? Well, Ms H of course. She also gave me a you-just-made-my-life-harder-glare when I said I was going to the US. I think she was pissed coz I wasn't going to be here for the test. That's not my problem, I warned her a week ago that I was leaving and she chose to remember now. Again, NOT MY PROBLEM!

Phew, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I feel much better. I can now go back to acting normal at school instead of having a black cloud hanging over me the whole day. I swear, I just wanted some people get struck by lightning today...

Anyway, this is why I need to protect my blog from unwanted visitors. I really don't want people stumbling onto this blog by accident.... especially people who'll get offended by what I write.

I think I'll end off now with a POTO reference (HAHA, you thought that for once, I wasn't going to mention Phantom of the Opera, didn't you? Well tough luck).


(as she attempts to leave the first
time)
Carlotta: Andiamo.
Tutti. No, es finito. Is finished. Get my doggy, bring my doggy. Bye-bye.
Bye-bye, dancing girls. Bye-bye. See you later, because I'm going now. It is
finished.
See you later.
Lefevre: Gentlemen,
good luck. If you need me, I shall be in Australia.

Well, if you need me, I'll (soon) be in america. Goodbye and goodnight :)


Leave A Comment