Hiding in my Room

-Tian's got a gun.. RUUUN away.

Guess what? I'm eating crab tonight at a fancy restaurant. & what am I celebrating, you wonder? Well, NOTHING. My grandpa randomly rang up my mum and said, " I want to eat crab!" & since he's my grandpa + he's old, we've gotta do what he wants. I remember last time, he was like, "I want ice cream!" and my mum went out and bought ice cream straight away. It's like he has this super power which allows him to influence others.

I hope that one day, he'll put this amazing power to use and say, "I want you to buy cynthia the collector's edition of twilight!" or "I want you to lock serena outside every night and chain her to the mailbox!"

I've lost count of the number of strange dreams that I've had this year. I think it may be something in the water that I'm drinking... This is the one I had last night:

I was on the top floor of a massive business apartment building,
applying for a job. At first, I didn't get the job but eventually the manager
assigned me to being a bodyguard. SO I stood outside the boss's office for what
seemed like forever, watching all his maids and butlers run around cleaning and
doing butlerish things.

When my shift was over, I walked down all the flights of stairs and into
the foyer. I was nearly outside when suddenly, I heard a gunshot. There was a
strange guy standing outside the building and he was firing at the man I was
supposed to protect. I quickly ran to the gunman and grabbed his weapon. And
this is the strange part:

I started running back inside the building and suddenly all these people
came from nowhere and started chasing me :O I kept running until I got to a
large hall. The people kept coming and some were even close enough that they
JUMPED ON TOP OF ME. It was crazy. & since it was a dream, I wasn't smart
enough to use the gun that I was holding. LOL

Right now, my mum is pissed at me because she thought I swore in English. In actual fact, I said, "Dude". Like WTF man? Does that sound like anything to you? I swear, she is such a fob. I also made the mistake of saying, " I don't care." when she told me that she had just finished mopping the floor downstairs. Now, I'm hiding in my room coz she's a bit scary when she's angry. ( When I say "a bit", I mean she's chucking stuff around and screaming her head off.) Hey nanc, I think you may be able to hear her.


Leave A Comment