15 Minute Blog

I'm still sad. It's like a part of my life just ended. What will I do now in my spare time? HUH? Who's abs will I stare at now? ><' ANSWER ME!

Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about BBF and start talking about real life. BTW, I'm setting a time limit of 15 minutes for me to blog coz I realise that sometimes I get carried away and blog for too long.

Ready..
Set..
GO!

I went shopping at Livo yesterday and saw Ms. P (PE teacher) buying easter eggs. I was RIGHT NEXT TO HER when I realised. It scared the bejeebas outta me. So then I quickly walked into the stationary aisle LOL There's just something weird about seeing a teacher at the shops.. I also saw Belinda there and the twins. It's like everyone from CVH goes to Livo on the weekend. Apparently Snez was at TimeZone (I wonder what she was doing there :))

I also went swimming yesterday coz my sister has lessons. I wonder when I started to hate going to the swimming pool. I took swimming lessons for 9 years and quit when everyone in my class became younger than me. It just felt weird yesterday, I don't know why.
Actually.. it didn't help that my parents were wearing embarassing, colourful swimming costumes -.-

I'm still waiting for my real birth parents to show up.

Last night, while listening to my iPod in the dark, the "cellogic" song came up and I just started laughing like a crazy person. So then I turned it off and tried to go to sleep but the cellogic song was stuck in my head :(

A few nights ago, I dreamt that Nancy was dating Miley Cyrus's ex. They were both in a big bitch fight HAHAHA. Last night's dream was even weirder. I was probably thinking of the brochure task that Mr. D gave us so in my dream, I dreamt that we had to catch a red trout and analyse it. The fish kept slipping out of Jessica's hands though :L (butter fingers).

15 minutes is up already! Did I really take that long? Jeez...

Leave A Comment