Bonnie and the Octopus

A few days ago, I had a strange dream. And today when I tried to explain it to Nancy and Juliana in maths, I couldnt' stop laughing (even though it wasn't funny at all). So right now, I'm trying to record it. BTW, the details may be wrong coz dreams aren't things you can remember very clearly....

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PASSAGE MAY CONTAIN EXTREME CASES OF RANDOMNESS. PLEASE THROW YOUR COMMON SENSE OUT THE WINDOW BEFORE READING XD


It started off with me going to a college place, complete with dorms and all that stuff. This place was really pretty, it had courtyards and halls and gardens, etc. I have included a picture to help with the imagery.
And then one day for some unknown reason, I decided to transfer colleges and move to another one with a GIANT swimming pool/lake. The swimming pool/lake was the size of a football field and it was situated right in front of the college. On campus, you could see people walking around carrying books, lying on the grass, etc. It was cool...

At night times, I would sneak out from the dorms and go to the lake with some friends. Then, we would swim out to the centre of the lake and sit there under the trees. The city was visible from where we sat and it was quite a good view. (hehe isn't this picture pretty?) But then one night, we saw a tentacle emerge from the water, and the surface started bubbling. So we all screamed, swam back to shore and ran back to our dorms.

The next day I went to the swimming pool/lake and there were tons of people swimming and stuff. And I remember walking near the pool with Boooonie when all of a sudden THE TENTACLE EMERGED FROM THE WATER AND GRABBED BONNIE'S LEG :O I started screaming and the tentacle dragged bonnie under. Then it came up and started swimming towards the other people. (I think it was a giant kraken).


I ran towards the stairs that would take me underground?? And bumped into this man who told me that I had to go into the water to retrieve the drowning peoples.
AND THEN...
My dream changed!! I found myself at a train station for no apparent reason...
So that's all I can record so far. As you can see, a lot of it doesn't make sense and bonnie, I'm sorry about the octopus drowing you. I tried to save you :( but the octopus was too strong.
:L I think I like recording my dreams. From now on, I'll keep a collection of my dreams and they'll be filed under "dreams" in my label cloud. Who knows? One day, I'll look at this post and go, "Hey! That was such a funny dream! I could write a story about that!"
P.S If there are any people who want to interpret this dream, feel free to do so =D Maybe there's a deeper meaning. LOL

Comments
One Response to “Bonnie and the Octopus”
  1. bob says:

    LOOOOL :L , wtf why didnt u save me??? :( thats cut! i can interpret this dream for you =3....

    this means yo u need to SAVE ME FROM DROWNING WHEN WE GO SWIMMING ONE DAY :D lols, not much of an interpretation, but im counting on you to save me wen i drown one day :L

Leave A Comment