Teenage Angst cont.

Anyway, continuing from before I left for tutoring.

Oscars tonight, I think I might watch since I've nothing better to do. LOL, anyone watch Dance yesterday? Charlie is so cool. I didn't know he had abs :L I think I wanna go Dubbo now... NOT.

To do list:
1) Get a new template for this blog. This one is WAY too popular.
2) Change vocal lessons
3) Unpoof my hair :L
4) I feel like writing something.. just can't think of what to write. Suggestions anyone? or not.. depending if you want to keep your ideas to yourself.
5) Tutoring HW, GAAH!

Btw, the brown blob in my dp is a wombat, I know lots of people can't see it and think its just another panda. It makes more sense if you know its a wombat :)

I know this is totally random but according to a site I went on, my hobbit name is:

Rosie-Posie Hornblower of Waymoot

Nice.. O.o I think I'm gonna leave youse to your blogging now and stop wasting your time.
xoxo pigeon<3

Leave A Comment