IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: My New Blog



After about 4 months of lounging around, procrastination and avoidance of all things blogspot, I finally set up my new blog. It can be found here: http://ablibberinghumdinger.blogspot.com.au/.

I hope you guys can follow me on it. There won't be much difference though. I suppose I just wanted a fresh start seeing as I just got out of high school and all. (New chapter of my life = new blog). If you do follow me there, don't unfollow me here. This will probably stay my ranty/spazzy blog. I also have a sneaking suspicion that I'll come crawling back here after a while. What can I say? It is very difficult trying to give up 4 years and 27,236 views worth of content.

So yeah, this is definitely not goodbye. I will just see you on the other side I guess.

Leave A Comment