Templates are the Bane of my Rainbow Existence

That title is awesome. Whatever your argument is, it is invalid. 

Ah yes, about that new blog.... It will be up..... soon..... maybe. I spent 2 hours yesterday looking at templates - all of which were fugly to the max. I will find one though (eventually). Meanwhile, I find myself having all these post-HSC adventures to blog about but can't be bothered doing it here because this will soon become my old blog. But GAH, I am just exploding from all the stuff I have to say. I feel like Ron from the 2nd HP book - trying not to vomit out all these slugs, except in my case, they are not slugs but words. 

Anyhoo, here's a song to make up for the mostly pointless blog post:



P.S. I finally watched the new Batman movie. It was awesome and fantastical and I KNEW - I KNEW (after watching that awesome necklace-stealing scene at the beginning) that Batman was going to end up with Catwoman. That other woman was just a minor road bump in their path of awesome, badassery couple bliss. Also, Robin! LOL. And Tom Hardy, despite the baldness and oversized winter coats, is hot. I still like him better as Heathcliff though:


Comments
One Response to “Templates are the Bane of my Rainbow Existence”
  1. Cecilia says:

    try blogskins.com. or you can get some fug template then edit the css yourself

Leave A Comment