GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS ICED



IS THAT NOT THE MOST GLORIOUS THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN???

..........

Yes, I did just instagram a book and post it on my blog for everyone to see. I'm cool like that after all.

So like, I took a 2 hour trip down to Nowra to pick up that old thing. LOL jokes, no I didn't. My Dad bought it for me from Kinokuniya as a gift. I'm so happy - I feel like doing cartwheels 'round the house or something. Now I just have to figure out whether I'm going to devour the whole thing in one go or pace myself. I remember trying to pace myself with the last Harry Potter book. I also remember failing epic-ly at that so.... 

Far out, this is so hard. If I finish it, I'm going to have to wait another year for the next one. I hate the waiting :(

Anyway I'm going to stop here 'cause I can tell you guys don't give a rat's ass what I do with this book. Till next time then!

P.S. I finished my HSC today.... but that's nothing compared to getting Iced

Leave A Comment