First Stills of Catching Fire

I first saw these pictures in The Daily Telegraph with the cheesetacular headline of, "First picture on set of even hungrier Games". Yep. If I ever meet the person who makes up those headlines, I'm pretty sure we will best friends. Here are a few more that I dug up online, all showing the cast members doing essentially the same thing (that is, standing on podiums somewhere off the coast of Hawaii). I must admit though - those jumpsuits are badass; definitely a big improvement over the first movie's "camping gear". Plus, Finnick is le sexy.








That last one so utterly embodies the character of Peeta. LOL jokes. I love Peeta :)

Oh, and shoutout to Nanny Nincompoop for yesterday! Happy Birthday my crazy non-cousin/neighbour/third musketeer person!


Leave A Comment