Blogging - or in my case, spazzing



Um, so like, clueless, perpetually-horny, redneck Jason Stackhouse is played by a nice, cultured Australian man with a commerce degree from the University of Sydney.



That's right. It's almost as strange as seeing Blair Waldorf in a hoodie. 

Did you guys get mindblown as well when you realized this? Or did you already know beforehand? Ryan Kwanten gets all the applauses for his epic acting. Seriously. 

Speaking of serious stuff, I was thinking of maybe making a new blog. As you guys know, this space has been kind of like an adolescent rant/spaz space for the last few years. I'm kind of surprised I even have followers since half the stuff I write has been purposefully inaccessible and well...spazzy. (Thanks for following by the way - I don't know you do it but I appreciate it.) Plus, I've never actually told people I have a blog - they just kind of stumble upon it by accident and most of them don't stay long anyway. I think I read somewhere once that "blogging is not writing, it's graffiti with punctuation" and that's something that has always subconsciously influenced me. 

But since finishing high school kind of feels like the beginning of something new, I figure now would be good time to experiment and try other things. That's not to say I'll stop blogging the way I do LOL. I have too great a dependence on gifs and memes to write any other way. By different, I just mean I might try to introduce some semblance of order or structure to the way I blog. Oh and I definitely won't be deleting this blog. I like my 26,686 views too much to do that haha. Perhaps this may even stay my main blog but the other one can be for reviews of books, movies and records of crafty stuff and adventures I might have. 

Or maybe the pressure of writing properly would kill me and I would come crawling back here. Yeah - that sounds about right. Integrity and I don't usually get along. Just ask my EX2 teacher. He could tell you all about that. 

Leave A Comment