Blog Titles and Templates

I just saw Annie's post about being a perfectionist and I figure I should put in my 2 cents as well. I probably won't be blogging much (if at all) until I get a new blog up and running. At this rate, it will probably take three million years for that to happen, just so you know. Why? Because CHOOSING A BLOG NAME AND FINDING A GOOD TEMPLATE IS SO BLOODY HARD. That's why.

There's a reason "C's Reverie" has stayed "C's Reverie" for 4 years now... and it's not because "C's Reverie" is such an awesome name for a blog. Hell, it's probably the worst name anyone's ever come up with. For the new blog, I wanted to use "Oh My Blog" but apparently that's taken. So is "Blame it on the nargles" and "That Random Weird Girl". So yeah. Don't be surprised if my new blog name ends up being something totally strange like, "You're So Voluptuous" or "Frangipani Heaven" or "CynthiaisinlovewithJerichoBarronslikeOMG".

Just thought I should warn you guys.

Leave A Comment