The Extent of my Dislike

Not sure if I've ever mentioned this, but I bloody hate English Advanced/Extension so much. Like, if someone came up to me and told me that Fifty Shades of Grey was their favourite book and that Twilight was one of their favourite movies ever made and that  Nat Bassingthwaite was, in their opinion, the greatest judge of X Factor ever and totally awesome at picking songs for Bella Ferraro, my hatred for that person would not exceed my hatred for the subject of English.


.....about the subject of English.
 

So yeah, I really hate high school English - just had to get that off my chest. And if someone finally discovers what use I will have for being able to critically analyse A Doll's House or successfully comparing EBB's sonnets to The Great Gatsby in the future, by all means, please share your views.

Comments
2 Responses to “The Extent of my Dislike”
  1. Cecilia says:

    Let's build a bonfire together and chuck all our English notes in it after the hsc

  2. Cynthia says:

    ^ YES OMG. And while we're doing that, we should also build effigies of Shakespeare and Ibsen and whoever else and then douse them in oil before lighting them on fire too.

Leave A Comment