Song of the Week: "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane



 
Flashback to '09.... although now that I think about it, I don't actually remember hearing this song in 2009...
 
There'll probably be a cut-back on the number of posts for the next 4 - 5 weeks. It's not that I have no time to blog, but mainly because I'd rather do something else when I have free time... like read books or youtube. It's a funny thing, this "studying". I have no idea whether I'm doing enough of it but at the same time can't be bothered amping up the hours. During those rare times that I feel like I have done enough, I would then go do something fun to reward myself. And then afterwards, I'd feel guilty as hell. Yeah, it's a weird cycle.
 
Anyway, hope everyone's having a great week (lol). Here, have a lolthatsme thingy:
 
 
 

Leave A Comment