Existential Crisis

Just something to contemplate - even though we all need an existential crisis in the middle of the HSC about as much as we need a hole drilled through our skull.
 

 
 
So I've been spending a lot of time on Youtube ('cause like, what else are you supposed to do during the HSC?) and lately, I've been watching a lot of videos from danisnotonfire. I really like his vlogging style. It's not over-the-top cheesy and he doesn't rely on crude humour for laughs. Plus, he's got a lot of interesting stuff to say and I find that his videos often make you think a bit at the end, which is a nice change from the constant swearing and ranting you often find on Youtube. (Not to say those videos aren't entertaining - 'cause they are - lol Kingsley.)
 
Anyhoo, he's also got a new video with the twins from Jacksgap up today, which is awesome. It's like all the best British youtubers decided to get together and throw a party or something. They should totally make a video with Charlie, Alex, Jack and Finn. Imagine all the views they would get... not to mention the overabundance of eye-candy for everyone else, LOL. #shallowmuch?

Comments
2 Responses to “Existential Crisis”
  1. Fiona says:

    haha, i love danisnotonfire. have you watched his and Amazingphil's Phil is not on fire videos? they're helping me get through my hsc life.

  2. Cynthia says:

    Yes! I have been watching their videos! LOL I always seem to get stuck in their corner of youtube and end up wasting too much time instead of studying :P

Leave A Comment