Exam Reaction: Mathematics Extension 1

My reaction in gifs:
 



Mathematics Extension 1.... also known as the test which everyone liked but Cynthia :( I know, in comparison to tests of previous years, this one actually wasn't too bad. There were no yucky binomials or probability questions but I still hated it 'cause I ran out of time. I had to skip some questions which, if I only had a few extra minutes, I might have been able to get.
 
There really is nothing worse than coming out of a test knowing you could have done better, is there? Nothing worse than feeling like you wasted so many hours of preparation / work because you pulled a Liu Xiang and sold yourself short at the final hurdle.
 
Oh well. You know what they say - spilt milk and all that jazz. I've had my little pity party so now it's time to move on and prepare for the next test - aka the bane of my existence, Extension 1 English (which I have no doubt is going to suck ass). At this rate, I'm going to run out of sad gifs.

Leave A Comment