Exam Reaction: English Extension 1


I have discovered the secret to coming out of an exam pleasantly satisfied and that is: lower your expectations. It was Extension 1 - what more can I say? Probably won't even count towards my top ten so no worries bro. 

I actually quite liked the exam paper to be honest. Honestly, I dare you to find a question more generic than:

"Texts in this module are related to a particular historical period, and the diverse perspectives they offer are significant to an understanding of the ways of thinking during that period. To what extent does this statement reflect your study of this module."

Seriously BOS, if you were gonna give us that question, you should've just written, "Tell us everything you know about Romanticism"

Creative was, "Compose a piece of imaginative writing that explores the pursuit of truth, where a letter features an important element. In your response, draw on your knowledge and understanding of Romanticism". No drama there either - I basically regurgitated my slave trade story. 

All in all, 


Approvals. Lots of approvals. 

Thanks for all the good luck guys! Maybe that made all the difference. It would be remiss of me to not return the luck - keep the karma circulating and all that. So good luck tomorrow PDHPE people! And good luck History Extension-ers for Thursday! I know Jun is very excited for that test LOL. 

Here, have a Bella Ferraro video to de-stress. Don't mind the Slendermen - they're just there to look pretty. 

Leave A Comment