Exam Reaction: 2 Unit Mathematics

Reading Jun's post reminds me of how much I used to like t.A.T.u.

So how was the 2 unit test? Well see, I'm not sure what I can say about 2 unit because the whole time I was doing the test, I WAS DYING FROM HYPOTHERMIA.
 
I literally couldn't feel my pinky at the end of those three hours. Don't even ask me about question 16. All I could remember was compulsively rubbing my arms and sitting on my hands for the last thirty minutes. I did manage to complete the whole paper but ran out of time to do a double check... which kind of sucks 'cause I specialize in silly mistakes.
 
It didn't help that I went to a party the night before... Felt kind of groggy in the morning LOL.
 
Anyway, I know my posts have been very sporadic and short lately but just bear with me during the HSC. It'll get back to normal afterwards.

Here, have another flashback song:

 

Leave A Comment