Song of the Week: "The Rip Tide" by Beirut





Second half of the video is gorgeous. If you like the song, you should also check out Beirut's older single, "Nantes", (if you haven't already).
 
Here, have a picture of the band:


 
 
So anyhoo, all the excitement's kind of died down now. I s'pose it's back to studying and slaving over belonging essays... not that I do any. I tend to leave the essays till the very last minute LOL. My mentality is: the closer to the exam date I do it, the easier it is to stick in my mind.
 
I cooked an egg this morning with Stephanie's frying pan and this is what happened:
 
 
So tempted to chuck $10 into the pan and see if I end up with $20.
 
I've also been spending way too much time on goodreads (again). This is totally unrelated to anything but I really like the cover of this book:
 
 
 
Isn't it pretty? Might not reflect the quality of the book *cough*Fallen*cough* but at least it's easy on the eyes.
 
LOL okay, that is all.


Leave A Comment