Song of the Week - "I Won't Give Up" by Jazon Mraz (Cover)





Aren't they great? There are so many covers of this song on YouTube but this one, and the Lennon and Maisy one are my favourites. Damn talented kids... The video description says that Myles played Billy Elliot on Broadway and Kolton played Simba in The Lion King Musical. I feel so inept guys....
 
Anyhoo, I'm getting out of the house later to go shopping... for the rest of my formal stuff. Yay. Whoop-de-doo. God, this formal is more trouble than its worth LOL. I think I'm more excited for the school picnic right now. It's gotten to the point that everytime someone mentions the word "formal" at school, my gag reflex is triggered. It's not that I think it's stupid -  not at all. Rather, it reminds me of how unprepared I am. I still need accessories/overcoat/hair/make-up. Where does one get one's make-up done guys?? I've gotten some names of places but haven't been bothered enough to check them out. I should probably do so... soon. 'Cause me doing my own make-up would be something of a tragedy.
 
Ah well, I needed to go to the shops anyway. I'm hoping to get my hands on a copy of this:


Or this,


Or maybe even this:


What? You never realised how big a geek I was? Shame - you must've missed the memo.

Leave A Comment