Candles and Zentangles



It's probably not "Song of the Week" time yet but I really really can't resist. I LOVE THE NEW BEIRUT ALBUM. I LOVE it so freakin' much. If it were human, we would already be married and procreating by now...



I was feeling a little bit bored so... I drew squiggles and stuff:



Most of the patterns you can find at www.tanglepatterns.com. Pretty great exercise for stress relief actually - not that I'm stressed. To be honest, I don't think I'm studying as much as I should be. How many hours are you guys putting in per day? Am I doing less because I only have 8 units or is it because I'm just a lazy ho?

The study that I do do seems greatly unproductive. I was trying to write a practice essay for A Doll's House the other day and at the end of it, I realised I'd essentially just recreated my trial essay. It was the same points, the same techniques, the same bloody phrasing. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN? I always go back to talk about the same things in every essay. There's no variety LOL.

Leave A Comment