Where's Finnick? Odair he is!

Fanbase, meet Sam Claflin (aka Finnick). Sam Claflin, meet The Hunger Games fanbase. I hope you've brought your earplugs/crowbar. You're going to need them if you're to survive the upcoming months. Have fun.
 


 
 

“Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?"

 He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this" -- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -- "distracting?"

- From "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins

Anyone else excited about Finnick's first scene in Catching Fire? I wonder how they're going pull off the "strategically placed knots" look... Don't think I've seen much of Sam's acting but he's certainly got the "looks" part down pat.

Oh yeah, just look at that face... and that body...Come here baby so I can - oh whoops, I really should stop thinking out loud.

Leave A Comment