The Avengers


 

So I finally got to watch The Avengers. It was pretty good but I think I was expecting full-blown, exploding-rainbows awesomeness. My expectations were probably too high. I liked the action scenes. I liked the Hulk. I liked Robert Downey Junior, and I liked Loki. Poor Loki - so unloved and evil. He's like Severus Snape reincarnated, complete with lanky hair and a excessive aversion to sunlight. Actually all the characters were pretty awesome - yes, even you guy-with-arrows who everyone else seems to overlook, I liked you too. I understand very well that not everyone can turn into a big, green hulking, 600-pound super warrior. Some of us have to perch on skyscrapers shooting arrows at aliens. Those are just the facts of life.

 

Comments
2 Responses to “The Avengers”
  1. Cecilia says:

    ABOUT. TIME. YOU WATCHED IT. Avengers is pretty good, but I think it's a little over hyped. And you can comment now? TRES AWESOME :)

  2. Cynthia says:

    Yes I can! Blogger has decided that censoring me is pointless - HUZZAH!

Leave A Comment