Song of the Week: "Seven Devils" by Florence and the Machine


This song was featured on the Game of Thrones Season 2 trailer which by the way is like the freakin' most awesomest trailer you've ever seen. It was also featured on a trailer for Revenge but I don't watch that show so....

Anyhoo, sitting on my desk all day studying Legal Studies is driving me crazy. I feel like my head's going to explode. I can literally feel all the fat going to my thighs from lack of exercise - not that I usually do exercise but studying always makes me feel bloated for some reason.

But enough about me - here's that trailer I talked about. Don't worry, you can watch it, even if you haven't seen Season 1. It doesn't have any spoilers. I checked. I checked about 10 times for you. Aren't you grateful? Just watch it, you'll probably just be confused by the amount of fighting that's going on anyway and won't have time to register any plot points.

Leave A Comment