Is That All?!

I was expecting trumpets and fanfares - perhaps even a dramatic back up chorus - to celebrate the handing in of The-Project-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Sadly that was not the case. All I got was a simple "good work" and an appreciative nod. I felt like saying, "That's it?" "What happened to the joyous hallelujahs? What happened to the fireworks and streamers and cake and party poppers?" It was sort of anti-climatic really. Nine to ten months of my blood, sweat, tears and any other off-putting genetic material you can think of, went into that piece of $@!#. I don't even care if its any good or not; I'm just proud of the fact that I had something remotely readable to hand in at the end of it. Band 2, here I come.

Okay, that is all.

& you may have some Phantom for reading through all that shit up there. I really wish I could show you some of the better parts but all the great scenes are either too spoilery, too long or too near the end.



So basically, they're having vocal sex on stage. LOL jokes... well they kind of are...Christine doesn't know it's the Phantom in the cloak. They're acting out the Don Juan play as a ploy to capture the Phantom and she thinks the cloaked person is her fellow actor.

Leave A Comment