Diaper

You can't expect me to see this picture and not post it:


From a random interview I found while trolling around on the internet: (Note: BP = Billie Piper, DT = David Tennant):

*****

YOU SNOG WITH DAVID.
WHAT WAS HE LIKE IN COMPARISON TO CHRIS?

BP: How do they compare? Oh, I don't know.

DT: I'm sitting right here.

BP: Different, just different. They're different men. I don't know how to answer that, really. Both great. I had a longer kiss with you, which I really enjoyed.

DT: But you were more proactive in this kiss.

BP: Yeah.

DT: You were making it happen.

BP: Yeah. It was quite sexy. Quite nice lips.

DT: Thanks very much. Yours aren't too bad either.

BP: It was fun.

******

I just realised: David Tennant + Billie Piper = Diaper!..... kind of... no?

So um yeah. Kind of going through a new bout of Doctor Who withdrawal - if you haven't noticed yet. Not sure why the renewed interest... maybe 'cause I would much rather be blogging about DW than revising on Family Law. Sigh. Where's a TARDIS when you need one? 

Leave A Comment