A Day in the Life of Cynthia

Alarm went off at 7:20 am. Tried to get out of bed but failed. Slept for another 20 minutes before rolling onto the ground and stumbling into the bathroom. Asked myself for the fiftieth time, how did I ever manage to wake up early enough to go to SGHS?
 
Car ride to school was.... entertaining. The radio station was playing a crude but hilarious parady of Call Me Maybe. It went something along the lines of:

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my penis,
So touch it maybe.
 
And all the other girls,
They try to chase me,
But here's my penis,
Let's make some babies.
 
I told you it was crude.
 
After that, The Backstreet Boys came on and Amy, Tian and I sang (badly) the rest of the way to school. Joked about Nancy missing out on the best morning car ride ever.
 
First two periods were free. Decided to be nerdy and do some work. That was probably the most productive hour of my entire day.
 
After recess, Michelle and I had legal studies. Mr G fed us chocolate. Gave us some kind of chocolate biscuit thing as well as a bar of wafer covered in hazelnut chocolate as a reward for getting past the trials. Needless to say, we didn't get much work done after that. Told Mr G that he was sabotaging my attempts to fit into my formal dress in three weeks time. He said not to worry. He would give Michelle and I his suit and both of us could fit into that and still have room to spare. I laughed like a crazy person... it was probably all the chocolate going to my head. I will miss Mr G when we leave. 


 

Somebody mentioned Suits in legal studies and I had an absurd urge to yell out "ISN'T HARVEY SPECTER LIKE THE SEXIEST THING EVERRRRRR???" Thankfully, self-preservation won out and I didn't. Instead, I just thought it and smiled to myself. The man knows how to rock a suit. Everytime he has a scene, that True Blood opening song starts playing in my head. You know the one. It goes something along the lines of,

"But before the night is through / I wanna do bad things to you."


Now you're probably thinking I'm a weirdo, and wondering why you even bother reading this blog. It's okay - you're not the first one to think that (and you're not going to be the last).
 
Had another two free periods. These were spent in the senior study rooms upstairs with Verena and Phoenix. Was in the middle of "studying" when I looked up and realized that there was a green paper waving in front of my face. The paper was poking through the gap that separated seminar room 1 and seminar room 2. Paper got chucked our table so I picked it up and opened it. It read, "Call me maybe" and was followed by somebody's phone number. (I swear, this song was stalking me the whole day). Wrote, "No thank you" followed by a smiley face and tossed it back through the gap. Heard people laughing in the other room. Packed up stuff and went to violin lessons.
 
Violin lessons - also known as the lessons in which I  make horrible, screechy noises resembling those of a goose being throttled, all the while pretending that I'd actually practiced during the week.
 
Lunch came, lunch went. Waited for Othilia to come back to get her bag. She came, picked up the bag and just walked off, leaving me behind - despite us being in the same English class, LOL. You can probably tell by now, I've got really great friends.
 
English was meh. I played around with C's laptop and found out that she has a folder labelled "Naked Men" on her desktop. Hmmm.....
 
Went home, resolved to work hard for the entire night but ended up reading for one a half hours, youtubing and playing guitar before going to piano lessons. Am now back from lessons, with absolutely no intention of doing any work.
 
Is it just me or is the post-trial period making everyone lazy and unmotivated? I know trials were a while ago but I just can't seem to get back into the habit of studying. This is a really bad attititude to have LOL.
 
And that was my very unremarkable day. Thank you for reading.

Oh, and this guy makes me feel happy:
 

Comments
One Response to “A Day in the Life of Cynthia”
  1. Cecilia says:

    YOU WATCH SUITS?! Approval. And Harvey Specter is just A++.

Leave A Comment