Cynthia Finishes Season 1 Game of Thrones

There are no spoilers in this post, jsyk.

I am happy to say that out of those 9 predictions I made about Game of Thrones Season 1, I got 3 and a half of them correct. HOORAY! You can now go and guess which ones.

Screenshot spam anyone?



As much as I would love to recap my experience of Season 1 via a gif explosion, I can't do that because I don't want to risk seeing the spoilers of Season 2. Seriously, I can't even watch anything on Youtube because for some reason, everyone likes to upvote the comments with the spoilers. INTERNET, Y U NO LYK ME???

Gif dilemma aside, I can still talk about my reactions without posting anything spoilery. Short version: Game of Thrones was SO FUCKING EPIC LIKE OMGZ BROS I DON'T EVEN.

Long version: Well, there is no long version. There is so much to say, so much to react to - just thinking of typing it all out is giving me a headache. Plus it would sound something like: "That scene in episode ____ with _____ and ______ was so awesome. I hate how the writers _________________________ but at the same time I ___________________. And omg, I feel so sorry for _____________ 'cause ______________.

I have so much respect for HBO right now. I've always wanted to watch True Blood but if Game of Thrones is any indication of the quality of TV they make, then I really have been missing out. And you know what's the best bit? I reckon, even if you're not that much of a fantasy fan, you could still like this show. It's that awesome. I also love how all the sets/costumes/scripts were given so much thought. You can tell that everything in the show is of the highest quality - not that a good budget automatically = a great show but it does make the experience that much more enjoyable.

Lastly, I LOVE YOU DAENERYS TARGARYEN PLEASE HAVE MA BABIES. Oh wait that wouldn't work because we're both female.

To sum up, I have a gif. It's not that great but at least it expresses my respect for the show producers/writers/actors/etc/etc.

Photobucket

Comments
4 Responses to “Cynthia Finishes Season 1 Game of Thrones”
  1. Cecilia says:

    Game of Thrones is seriously one of the most well thought out, acted, scripted TV shows out there right now right? RIGHT?! RIGHT????!!! How epic is the ending for seasons 1 as well hehe :) And omg, seriously, you're going to be so sad when you finish season 2, because then there's nothing to look forward to :(

  2. Cynthia says:

    I'm going to delay watching Season 2.... maybe wait till after HSC or something :( MUUUSSSTT RESSSSIIIISSSTT!!! In the meantime, I might read the books.

  3. Cecilia says:

    HAHAHHAA I'm pretty sure reading the books is going to take longer than watching season 2. I'm planning to read them after hsc...because there's like 7 or 8 of them and each are 1000+ pages

  4. Cynthia says:

    HAHAHAH well that will definitely keep me occupied!

Leave A Comment