Cream Puffs and Cuchufli



I think my aversion to photos came from having taken too many as a child. My dad was Snap Happy to the extreme - still is I guess. It got to the point where my sister and I would run away whenever he tried to take family photos. One Chinese New Year, we sabotaged all the photos by blinking in them. The adults only noticed about 4 hours later and man were they angry. We still have a code name for that sabotage. It's called "Operation Eye". This year, we sabotaged the photos by doing jump shots behind the parents as they took their group photos. They still haven't noticed.


If you're wondering what's with all the photos, it's because I recently found a folder on my dad's laptop with a whole bunch of old shots. There are some really embarassing ones in there but I think I'll refrain from posting them.  

Now, let me introduce you guys to my new favourite thing in the world:



No, they're not little poops. They're Cream Puffs - aka the most deliciously sweet things you have ever tasted. Seriously guys, I'm not even joking. These things are addictive to the extreme - which is really bad because during these holidays, I've rarely ever gone out to exercise. I thought they were profiteroles at first but the box says "cream puffs" so... cream puffs it is. My auntie had some out on a plate during our townhouse breakfast and when my sister told her she liked them, she gave us the whole box. O_O I wasn't about to argue with her.


(Photo source: google)

My cousin's girlfriend, who's from Chile, also brought over some sort of Chilean sweet. I think it's called Cuchufli? They were really nice too. They're basically waffles sticks (but with a much more papery texture) filled with caramel.

So um yeah. Maybe I should be exercising...

Comments
2 Responses to “Cream Puffs and Cuchufli”
  1. Cecilia says:

    I know this, it's from Costco. And don't worry, you're not the only one who's addicted. I ate one...then five...then ten...and so on until there were none left.

  2. Cynthia says:

    LOL yeah, these things are so nice. Have you tried freezing them first? It turns the cream into ice cream :L

Leave A Comment