Song of the Week: "Senza Riserva" by Annalisa

I graphically notated my reaction in regards to watching Once Upon A Time. Why? Well, why not? The X axis marks the episode progression whilst the Y axis denotes my current interest level in the series.  
Oh and um guys, you don't need to get me anything for my birthday (which is coming up in like, 4 months). Just make me a cake. Preferably like this one:



No biggie - I'm sure you can pull it off.

What else did I want to say? Oh right - has anyone seen the new Florence + The Machine music video? Is it just me or are they like TOTALLY HAVING AN ORGY ON THE DANCE FLOOR AT THE END OF THE VIDEO OR WAS I IMAGINING THINGS??

And to end off: here, have an Italian music video:

Comments
3 Responses to “Song of the Week: "Senza Riserva" by Annalisa”
  1. Roslyn says:

    I swear to you that that is not the cake you want....
    THIS is what you want, trust me :L:L
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2g4r7SFZj1roarllo1_500.jpg

  2. Cecilia says:

    I started watching Once Upon A Time...after the pilot I got bored. Is this a sign that I should continue watching?

  3. Cynthia says:

    @Roslyn - HOLY SHITZADOODLE THAT IS THE BEST CAKE EVAAAAAAA!! Must.... have..... cake....

    @CC - YES you should continue watching. It is so worth it. Funny thing was, I was also about to stop watching as well at the beginning but at some point, the awesomeness of the show just shot straight up. I think the slow start kind of throws people off but just bear with it - it's mostly just the show trying to set things up and find its feet.

Leave A Comment